- Does The Best Job agency take any fees for mediation of work?
No, we doesn’t take any intermediary or other fees.
- What level of foreign language should I have?
Language level should be sufficient for you to travel and work abroad, so you need to have a communicative knowledge of a foreign language. In some cases, even slightly advanced knowledge of the language will be enough but you should have a great effort to learn and improve foreign language skills.
- Should I have a Health Care Course or medical education?
No, you do not need, but Health Care Course certificate is an advantage. We also offer work without a certificate of Health Care Course, if you have experience in caring and references from previous patient / family.
- What is the form of employment in Best Job agency?
It is full-time employment with slovak work agreement. Best Job agency pays all compulsary contributions: health and social insurance, all taxes, according to Slovak legislation.
- Who will reimburse travel expenses?
We will pay for your airway ticket ( trip) to patient‘s address abroad.
- What is the length of work rotations in Best Job agency?
Minimum period of rotation is one month. The standard period is 2-3 months. It is possible to stay abroad for more than three months.
Tel: +421 907 666 225